ATTENTION PROPERTY OWNERS!!!
Did you know that preventative maintenance is the best way to address maintenance issues at hand while they are quick and cheap to fix? Preventative maintenance can seem like an additional unnecessary expense, but the time and money it saves in the long-run is well worth the investment before it becomes a huge financial undertaking. Research supports the 80/20 rule in preventative maintenance: 80% of a property’s maintenance issues can be addressed by performing preventative maintenance on only 20% of the property’s plumbing, minor electrical, heating and cooling functionality, and overall structural integrity.
We here at MANS feel it is imperative to begin implementing a Fall and Spring Preventative Maintenance Program. If you are interested in learning more about our program please contact us using the “Contact Us” form on the right.
RECENT CHANGES WITHIN MANS:
Have you noticed a change when calling in to us? We implemented a new phone system effective July 1, 2015 to better assist your needs! Please be sure to listen closely and select the proper option so we may better assist you.
Here are some helpful links to contact our departments directly:
Want to see a property we have advertised? Click here
Do you need to make payment arrangements, notify us of late rent, or questions concerning an owner’s statement? Click here
Do you need a repair or have a maintenance problem that needs addressed? Click here
Are you interested in hiring us to manage your rental property(s) or would like to talk to someone about our program? Click here
Warmer weather is upon us! Here are some tips for preparing for the season:
- Test air conditioning units to be sure they are cooling. Change your air filters!
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Change smoke alarm batteries
- Be sure you are cleaning up after your pets, especially if you are living in a multifamily dwelling
- If you are experiencing ants coming into your home we recommend purchasing the Terro brand ant baits. They are very helpful!
- If you are living in a multifamily dwelling please remember that pools are not permitted of any kind.
- If they are noticed you will be asked to remove the pool. If you live in a single family dwelling be sure to contact us first for permission for the pool. This is for liability reasons.
- Single family dwelling renters are expected to mow and maintain all landscaping and shrubbery. Please be sure you are doing so.
- Grills and fire pits are permitted at certain properties. Grills are to be used 6 feet or further from the house, no closer. Fire pits are not to be used on decks or near landscaping/trees. Contact us first for permission of use to be sure this is not a liability issue with insurance companies!
- As always, you are responsible for all visitors and their behaviors. Please be considerate of parking as well as of your neighbors!
Happy Spring and Summer!