Warmer weather is upon us! Here are some tips for preparing for the season:
- Test air conditioning units to be sure they are cooling. Change your air filters!
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Change smoke alarm batteries
- Be sure you are cleaning up after your pets, especially if you are living in a multifamily dwelling
- If you are experiencing ants coming into your home we recommend purchasing the Terro brand ant baits. They are very helpful!
- If you are living in a multifamily dwelling please remember that pools are not permitted of any kind.
- If they are noticed you will be asked to remove the pool. If you live in a single family dwelling be sure to contact us first for permission for the pool. This is for liability reasons.
- Single family dwelling renters are expected to mow and maintain all landscaping and shrubbery. Please be sure you are doing so.
- Grills and fire pits are permitted at certain properties. Grills are to be used 6 feet or further from the house, no closer. Fire pits are not to be used on decks or near landscaping/trees. Contact us first for permission of use to be sure this is not a liability issue with insurance companies!
- As always, you are responsible for all visitors and their behaviors. Please be considerate of parking as well as of your neighbors!
Happy Spring and Summer!