ATTENTION PROPERTY OWNERS!!!
Did you know that preventative maintenance is the best way to address maintenance issues at hand while they are quick and cheap to fix? Preventative maintenance can seem like an additional unnecessary expense, but the time and money it saves in the long-run is well worth the investment before it becomes a huge financial undertaking. Research supports the 80/20 rule in preventative maintenance: 80% of a property’s maintenance issues can be addressed by performing preventative maintenance on only 20% of the property’s plumbing, minor electrical, heating and cooling functionality, and overall structural integrity.
We here at MANS feel it is imperative to begin implementing a Fall and Spring Preventative Maintenance Program. If you are interested in learning more about our program please contact us using the “Contact Us” form on the right.
RECENT CHANGES WITHIN MANS:
Have you noticed a change when calling in to us? We implemented a new phone system effective July 1, 2015 to better assist your needs! Please be sure to listen closely and select the proper option so we may better assist you.
Here are some helpful links to contact our departments directly:
Want to see a property we have advertised? Click here
Do you need to make payment arrangements, notify us of late rent, or questions concerning an owner’s statement? Click here
Do you need a repair or have a maintenance problem that needs addressed? Click here
Are you interested in hiring us to manage your rental property(s) or would like to talk to someone about our program? Click here
October outdoor clean up! Summer’s come and gone and it’s time to come inside for winter! Please use this checklist for autumn chores:
- Sweep & clear off porches, patios & landings in preparation for snow & ice.
- Clean and store patio furniture, umbrellas, children’s summer toys. Anything left in grassy areas could be subject to removal by maintenance staff.
- Remove window air conditioners with care.
- Clean up any trash or recycling.
- Wash windows.
- Drain and store garden hoses. Install insulating covers on exterior spigots. In hard-freeze areas, have sprinkler systems blown free of water.
- Check gutters and downspouts. Clear of debris if necessary.
- Single family dwelling renters are expected to mow and maintain all landscaping and shrubbery. Please be sure you are doing so.
Happy Fall and Winter!